Rotor Q-Ring 110BCDx5 Plato Grande
Powering up steep canyon roads, and barreling back down on arcing alpine tarmac is all in a days work for you. Every muscle movement has been trained to lay down the hammer, and you covet every watt of power you put out, so there’s no reason to waste it on a drivetrain that doesn’t optimize your energy. That’s why we crafted Q Rings to work in deliberate harmony between your drivetrain and forward momentum, allowing you to get the most out of your muscles through every pedal stroke.
Q Rings are designed for your cranks based on the concept that you can pedal more efficiently if only you could take greater advantage of your maximum power effort, while lessening the time spent in the dead spots of a pedal rotation. Q Rings’ subtle, but efficient, 10% ovality, combined with an unprecedented orientation factor, yield an improved pedal stroke marked by next-level performance. Choose from 5 Optimum Chainring Positions (OCP) to fine-tune your improved riding experience and go further and faster with less fatigue.
- Weight: 120g 52 Tooth Ring
- Sizes Available 110 BCD: 44, 46, 48, 50, 50 OCP3, 52, 53,
- Sizes Available 130 BCD: 46, 52
- Designed to work with all 9, 10 and 11 speed groupsets
- 100% CNC-machined, 7075-T6 aluminum alloy
- Steel shifting pins
- 5 OCP points (4 points in 50/34)
- Some cranks require specific Q Rings